BrickSpeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrickSpeed

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Please Visit our new forum at http://forums.brickspeed.net

Introduction - turbobricker seeking moar knowledge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bcumby

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Introduction - turbobricker seeking moar knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Introduction - turbobricker seeking moar knowledge   Introduction - turbobricker seeking moar knowledge EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:59 am

I'm only a turbobricker in the sense that I started out on turbobricks.com - both of my cars are n/a and basically stock.

I have purchased some stuff from Redwood Chair and swiftjustice - and talked to a lot of you about random issues or in search of advice - just seeking another forum for Volvo discussion and community.
Back to top Go down
MrSam
Administrator
MrSam

Number of posts : 1801
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - turbobricker seeking moar knowledge   Introduction - turbobricker seeking moar knowledge EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Well you came to the right place!

We are going to be expanding soon, but you are still more than welcome to post as much as you want.
Back to top Go down
https://brickspeed.forumotion.com
s_r_c

s_r_c

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - turbobricker seeking moar knowledge   Introduction - turbobricker seeking moar knowledge EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:37 pm

Lay it on us, Bud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - turbobricker seeking moar knowledge   Introduction - turbobricker seeking moar knowledge Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction - turbobricker seeking moar knowledge
Page 1 of 1